NATURETICA BIELLI di Fantoni Gianluca & C. Sas.
Via Gorizia, 26 47122 Forlì
Fiscal code: MLVDNL79D24H294R
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to article 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016
NATURETICA BIELLI of Fantoni Gianluca & C. Sas., as Data Controller pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 ("Regulation"), will process Your data according to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, purpose limitation and retention, minimization and accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, as well as the principle of accountability pursuant to art. 5 of the Regulation.
Your personal data will therefore be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation and the duty of confidentiality set out therein.
Purposes and legal basis of data processing: your personal data will be processed in accordance with legislative or contractual obligations.
Method of data processing: your data will be processed using automated tools.
Data processing is carried pursuant to articles 6 and 32 of the Regulation and through the adoption of appropriate security measures provided for therein.
Recipients of personal data: Your personal data may be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed persons, with whom it is compulsory to communicate in accordance with the provisions of the law or by order of the authorities.
The processing of your data will be carried out exclusively by persons authorized for this purpose and duly trained by the Owner.
Disclosure: your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Conservation of personal data: in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, Your personal data will be kept for:
- Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the objectives pursued.
- In any case, this will not affect the further retention of data according to the applicable regulations
The Owner of Your personal data is the company NATURETICA BIELLI of Fantoni Gianluca & C. Sas. Via Gorizia, 26 47122 Forlì VAT and Fiscal Code: 0189824040
Pursuant to articles 15,16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the Regulation, You have the right to ask the controller at any time to access to Your personal data, to rectify, cancel it, to oppose its treatment as well as to request the limitation of processing.
The rights of the User:
- Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner and obtain a readable copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Users have the right to obtain the following information:
- purpose of data processing;
- categories of personal data concerned;
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if recipients are in third countries or international organizations;
- where possible, the expected period of retention of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- existence of the User’s right to request from the Owner the rectification, erasure of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning him or her or to object to their processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the data are not collected from the User, all available information on their source;
- the existence of automated means, including profiling ones as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4), and, at least in such cases, information about the logic used and the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the User;
- if personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organization, the User has the right to be informed of the existence of appropriate warranties pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.3 The Owner may provide a copy of the personal data being processed. If additional copies are requested by the User, the Owner may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If the User submits the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise specified by the Owner, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic format.4. The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 shall not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
3. The User has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- data portability.
4. The User has the right to object:
- to the processing of personal data even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or other activities for marketing purposes or commercial communication surveys.
To learn more about the rights of the User you may consult articles 15-22 of the Regulation.